&amp;lt;unfinished.swfs&amp;gt; <unfinished.swfs>

especially the smb3 thing i lold at bowser dancing :P
ps:bad egg is the name of a stage in vectorman 2 btw

Finite Jest Finite Jest

huh?

i dont understand what they say

Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

funny

there should be more pokemon movies like this.i cant wait for the next one,whatever gross name you choose

Goin Up Goin Up

fun and entertaining

graphics are good it controls well and it kept me entertained for about 1 day i got all medals :)
5/5
10/10

Sketcher 3 Sketcher 3

this game is awesome

really challenging especially the level 10 it ook me about 10 tries to do it the music is fitting and somehow kept me playing and the pictures are cool i love them.:)
you did a great job on that

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

awesome game

i really love games with a level editor and the game is so awesome that a level editor was probably the only possible thing you could do to make it better.i did not finished the game but the story is good and interesting good job on that!
my levels btw:
the second is pretty hard(to me)

Chaos Angel Chaos Angel

Awesome

You kept the same feeling as in the original song,wich is awesome.
But a little more instruments would be appreciated,that's what I liked about the original Chaos Angel,it sounded louder and more fitting for the final stage,but yours is awesome in it's way and it's about as great as the original.Definitive 10/10.

Shanath responds:

It's an idea. Weren't there multiple versions of this song as well in the game? I might just try my hand at it one day.

8-bit Boss Battle 2 8-bit Boss Battle 2

epic!

listened to one of your boss themes,this one is my favorite.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

ur teh best composer on newgrounds

every of your compositions are fucking epicly awesome you litteraly pawn the internet,paragonx9.i cant beleive this isnt the most popular thing in the world,it needs to be.
screw my username,im not the best ur teh best
theres no fucking word to describe how awesome you are.period.