Goin Up Goin Up

fun and entertaining

graphics are good it controls well and it kept me entertained for about 1 day i got all medals :)
5/5
10/10

Sketcher 3 Sketcher 3

this game is awesome

really challenging especially the level 10 it ook me about 10 tries to do it the music is fitting and somehow kept me playing and the pictures are cool i love them.:)
you did a great job on that

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

awesome game

i really love games with a level editor and the game is so awesome that a level editor was probably the only possible thing you could do to make it better.i did not finished the game but the story is good and interesting good job on that!
my levels btw:
the second is pretty hard(to me)

Billy Blue Fish Billy Blue Fish

yes i did it!!!

its really hard and challenging but the first boss is the hardest boss in my opinion the egg boss is bot that hard

Go Go Plant 2 Go Go Plant 2

lol wut

hahaha so random and funny i love it

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Best shooter on newgrounds!

THIS IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF EPICNESS!!!

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

woot

this game is more fun than life

Pushback Pushback

great

but you should change the controls for:
WASD:move
Space:mine
Left click:pushback
Shift:nuke
and it would be cool if the battlefield was bigger or infinite

SHMUP SHMUP

too awesome for mankind

THIS REVIEWS CONTAINS SPOILERS!
easily one of the best games on newgrounds.awesome graphics,sound...
everything is great!the game is also very challenging and no upgrades make it become too easy.also,lots of hard medals to collect to extend replay value.seriously,there is not a single moment that i did not enjoyed.i especially liked the final battle when you are fighting a freaking black hole!and i like how you make the challenging without a single frustrating level.and i agree with someone below me,im glad theres no impossibles medals like beat the game without being hit or beat the game without upgrades...
10/10
5/5

Bedazzled FOG Bedazzled FOG

need improvement

the game is great with great graphics,good sound effects and no music(probably to help the player to concentrate)i also likes the "sorry no match" thing instead of letting the player wait too long for nothing...but it would be cool if you would put an online score table because i think its pointless just beating your own when you dont even knows when its good...but the game is great overall great job on that