&amp;lt;unfinished.swfs&amp;gt; <unfinished.swfs>

especially the smb3 thing i lold at bowser dancing :P
ps:bad egg is the name of a stage in vectorman 2 btw

Finite Jest Finite Jest

huh?

i dont understand what they say

Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

funny

there should be more pokemon movies like this.i cant wait for the next one,whatever gross name you choose

Homemade Tornado Homemade Tornado

too bad it wont work in real life

not much to say except that some jokes were funny and i think that was the point so i give 8

SuperMarioGiratina'sAttac SuperMarioGiratina'sAttac

average i guess

im giving it 8 because its your first submission and i think my first submission(wich dont exist)would be way worse than that...
music was ok,graphics too since its a sprite movie but i just dont see why giratina attacked mario and luigi,so,you should've putted a story behind it.also giratina's scream get annoying the 3rd time you hear it or so...and you could have made it longer instead of just saying "to be continued" and to let us wait for the sequel but im not decreasing your score for that.

Rayquick responds:

Yeah, I didn't make story, so that's why this annoying. My layers in flash cs3 was going to junk when I made this. :P So I decided to make other episodes, and wait your responds. Oh, and I can MAYBE make a menu for next episode.

Dwarf and Tri Love Poo Dwarf and Tri Love Poo

wut?

you are lucky i saw this after it passed judgement or else it would get blammed
i mean,this is pointless,its triforce clock(or something like that)putting his and in his ass to eat his poo.its more of an immature unfunny joke to me and i dont see how this could get more than 1 for the music...

ClockOfBlob responds:

man you are totes right man. i would be in deep shit if you voted 0. also yah it's just triforce clock eating his poo it is so immature forgive me.

Mario Vs Luigi (test) Mario Vs Luigi (test)

good...for a test

just saying that tests are not really welcome on newgrounds and often gets the
"turd of the week" award but this one is pretty good compared to the others...i would like to see the finished version of this!you still got 6 for music and some part were epic but im pretty sure it will be good when finished.

tal9x9 responds:

i'm not sure there will be a full version because it's a test and i need to work on my main series "Awaking" this is just asking if my battles are better but maybe there will be a finished version of this

Ariels Magnificent Quest! Ariels Magnificent Quest!

expected better

i guess everyone expected better before seeing this
first of all:it looks like a youtube poop wich is nawt good for newground and should be on youtube(even if most poops are better than this)
second:its just a bunch of stolen pictures and music,so i dont see how this could pass judgement...
3:its evident that it dosent took you more than 1 hour to make this you should put moar effort in your flashes
fourth:jokes are not funny
overall:1/10
0/5
gave you one point because of the sunglasses thing that made me smile but nothing really funny and i gave 0/5 because i dont thing that its not enough to give a single point so,yeah,next time you make a flash,try to put effort in it at least

Night of the Warhog Night of the Warhog

doom eye

when they enter the manor,doom's eye says:i want some chocolate!and then,canned laughts,wtf?
later,at the end,just before the credits he says:can anyone help me please?canned laughts again???
just saying

Knuckles Briefs Knuckles Briefs

at the television short

the flying television that displays something undescribtible displays:UP MY ARSE PICKING DAISIES.
lol